To create or edit existing email template, go to Google Sheets > Extensions > Mailway Mail Merge > Manage Templates.
Click on Create button to compose a new template.
Use the Rich Text Editor to compose your email template.
- Template Subject Line Enter the email subject line. You can also insert
column name placeholders (also called variables), e.g.
- Template Body Write the email body.
- Insert Placeholder Use this feature to easily add column name placeholders to the email body.
- Attachments Add file attachments to the template. Attachments added here will be sent to each recipient. (NOTE: This is a paid feature.)
- Window Resize Buttons You can increase or decrease the editor window if required.
- Save Once you've finished editing the email, click on Save button to save the email template. You can edit or delete the template anytime.